Counter
Horse Racing Tips Zimbio My Zimbio
Top Stories

Wedding Music List


Cupcake Cake

Sunday, January 27, 2008


Having a cupcake cake is very popular right now. We are going to be having one. I have found it is a nice alternative to having to cut and serve cake to all your guests. It definitely cut down the cost of our catering. Since I no longer have to pay $2.25/person to have them cut and serve my cake I am saving quite a bit. I am going to be using some of the wrappers above to add a decorative touch to our tower. I found these cupcake wrappers at Paper Orchid . They have tons of great choices. They also have stationary to match the wrappers that can be used for programs or invitations. I am going to buy a couple of packs of the wrappers and then buy some gold wrappers, at a local party supply store, and alternate them on the cupcake stand.

0 comments:

 
Nuptial Nattering