Counter
Horse Racing Tips Zimbio My Zimbio
Top Stories

Wedding Music List


Luggage

Wednesday, July 23, 2008


We desperately needed new luggage for our honeymoon so I began the search for nice luggage that wasn't out of our budget. I couldn't wait for anyone to get it off our registry as that would be too late for the honeymoon. So I searched and searched and found this wonderful site. We ended up buying the 5 piece Samsonite set and it arrived in 2 days! It was a wonderful experience and I will would use the vendor again. The luggage is also great. It is a nested set, so all pieces set inside the largest piece for very easy storage. The two largest pieces are expandable to give you room to bring stuff back with you from your honeymoon. I am way to excited about these, but I really do think they are a wonderful set of luggage.

0 comments:

 
Nuptial Nattering